Old Time Radio
Listening to Old Time Radio is a great pastime
Stop in at #otradio on any StarChat Server :
and visit to find out how to get these great Old Time Radio Shows!!
If you are using mIRC the above links will take you to the servers, and connect to our channel!
Step-by-step tutorial for mIRC users coming soon.
Some Basic mIRC info can be found
The home page for StarChat is at http://www.starchat.net/. If your IRC client's server list does not already contain the information necessary to connect to StarChat, you will find it at http://www.starchat.net/servers.htm
Help for Trillian users!
From open Trillian:
1) Click on the IRC "dot"
2) Choose Connection Manager
3) Choose ADD then IRC
4) In the List find StarChat
5) Open StarChat so you can see all the servers
6) Choose Random (it is irc.starchat.net)
7) Fill in whatever you want for Nick, alternate nick, etc.
8) Choose Create and connect
9) Click on the IRC dot
10) If you are on multi networks choose the StarChat one
11) Make sure the online is "Connected" and not partially connected
12) If it is partially connected choose reconnect
13) Click on the IRC dot again and choose Join Channel
14) Fill in #otradio
15) Click OK
16) Voila! The channel window will come up!